With 25 years experience in operations & maintenance, asset management and construction management, Colorado Energy is a proven provider of comprehensive power generation services. We’re known for our exceptional safety and availability record and for innovative solutions that maximize the operational potential of energy production facilities. The result is increased control and profitability of your plant.
Where other providers typically split operations & maintenance, asset management and construction management services, we can offer an integrated approach utilizing our expertise in all of the services together or singularly in a customized product offering specifically tailored to your needs.
Operations & Maintenance
Maximum Performance, Minimum Downtime
- Exceptional availability and starting reliability rates across our portfolio
- Skilled operators and maintenance technicians who are cross-trained to provide expertise in a wide spectrum of services from controls to code welding
- Highly skilled engineering team trained to continuously innovate processes and technology for maximum plant performance
- Implementation of advanced operational programs and training to maximize facility output and staff productivity
- Fully staffed, in-house, environmental health and safety organization
- NERC compliance services availability for generator owners and operators